Saturday, April 9, 2011

The beginning...."What is MELODIES IN MY MIND all about?"

hey! howdy!.... my first post here.... hmmm.... i know.... what do i say.... well.... my previous blog wasnt much of what you'd call "readable".... it was a load of disoriented and unorganized things of what happened daily in my life..... didnt make much sense to me when i read it later either.... that got me thinking.... i can actually post something here which would make a good read.... "But why name it MELODIES IN MY MIND?".... well..... i bet that most of us have experienced a moment where a particular bit of a song plays in our head and simply refuses to leave, havent we?..... its the same case with me..... except that its not limited to tunes..... ideas, questions, thoughts, memories keep dancing around in my mind.... right from the stupidest ones like "is life a form of chemical or potential energy?" to quite smart and thought provoking ones such as "i think i'm putting on weight [:P].... and they wont stop bothering me until i see my sanskrit teacher or a weighing machine.... lol!!..... i thought that it would be great if i posted some of them here and let you guys pour in something as well.....so..all i'm sayin is...dont hesitate to comment on the posts here....and if you've got something in your mind that is screaming to be answered as well.....then type it out here without a second thought and i'll try my best to answer them for you!!.....:D

2 comments: